• Ideal opportunity for anyone looking to start their Hospitality Career
• College Graduates looking to develop and grow their career on the international stage.
• Hospitality Professionals looking to gain international experience, while developing their career.
• Hospitality College Students looking to secure an International Placement with top 5* Resorts
• Anyone with Hospitality/Customer Service industry experience looking to live and work in The USA.
• Hold either an Irish or UK Passport
• Have at least 1 yrs experience in Hospitality/Customer Service
• Be available for Interviews in July/August
• Be available to leave for USA in October and stay through to following June
• Be able to secure a clean Police Record if successfully hired.
• Return Flights to and from USA
• Health Insurance while in The USA
• We will secure and pay for your H2B Visa.
• Salary of between $12-$15 per hour. (plus overtime)
• Accommodation and Transportation to and from work is provided at a weekly cost of roughly $150
• Opportunities to develop and grow your career
Embark on a fantastic opportunity to get international experience, in quality 5-Star establishments and resorts, that will improve your chances of finding the perfect job back in Ireland upon your return.
What you say about Workaway
bē is committed to bring about change in the hospitality sector. The Workaway Programme represents a significant opportunity to get future hospitality professionals trained to a standard that Europe and Ireland need to acquire.
That is why we focus our foreign programmes in the US. We send you there, you get trained and then you come back to get Ireland at the top of the European hospitality.
Our Workaway programme is made possible by the partnership created in 2009 with Workaway international. A Florida based company successfully operating for over 20 yrs and who has helped over 18000 young people secure places with their exclusive country clubs in Florida
We need you. Come join us and become part of the bē family.
Vision and Values
We combine our love for people and possibilities as the path to realising potential, with the knowledge and expertise of an industry that should be centred around people.
Through this love comes the transformative power towards fulfilment for both people and organisations.