Get a break from Irish weather while broadening your CV.
Embark on a fantastic opportunity to get international experience, in quality 5-Star establishments and resorts, that will improve your chances of finding the perfect job back in Ireland upon your return.
What you say about Workaway
• Are you just starting your hospitality career?
• Do you have an Irish/UK passport?
• Do you want an exciting career?
• Do you want to travel and work?
• Do you have experience working in the hospitality industry?
• Hold Irish/UK passport (based on requirement for H2B visa)
• Have recent experience in the Hospitality Industry
• Be available from October 2019 until June 2020
• Flights, visa, insurance, and medicals are paid by the employer
• Salary of $12-$13.50 ph. (plus overtime)
• Accommodation is provided at a weekly cost
bē is committed to bring about change in the hospitality sector. USA represents a significant opportunity to get future hospitality professionals trained to a standard that Europe and Ireland need to acquire.
That is why we focus our foreign programmes in the US. We send you there, you get trained and then you come back to get Ireland at the top of the European hospitality.
We need you. Come join us and become part of the bē family.
This programme presents young people interested in the hospitality sector with an unparalleled opportunity to broaden their horizon and experience.
We have been running Workaway since 2011 years very successfully, and those that take part are always very positive about the outcomes and expertise. In fact, many of those embarking in the programme receive offers to continue in employment in the USA or back with us in Ireland.
Get in touch for more info!
Our Workaway programme is part of Workaway International. A programme which provides you with an opportunity to spend 8 months working in the exciting environment of a world class Country Club in the USA.
Workaway international has been running since 1999 with great success and we have been partnering with them for the last 8 years.
About Workaway International
Vision and Values
We combine our love for people and possibilities as the path to realising potential, with the knowledge and expertise of an industry that should be centred around people.
Through this love comes the transformative power towards fulfilment for both people and organisations.